I use a Cisco Aironet 350 Series wireless card, and it works wonderfully right out of the box. No configuration needed. I just plugged it in and I was off and surfing. They definitely are expensive though (my work bought mine, so I don't mind so much .. *smile*).

Terry

Greg Meyer wrote:
Can anybody give me a testimonial on a Wireless PC Card that works well in Mandrake 9.1. I'm gonna buy one, I just don't want to waste my money.

-- Terry Sheltra PC Technician/Asst. Network Administrator University of Virginia School of Architecture 434.982.3047 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Available via instant messenger Registered Linux User #218330 Composed on a 100% M$-Free PC