"Dennis Bloodnok (Major.Retd)" wrote:

> I'm using a new TMC Socket 7 board with the above chipset. I was trying to
> follow a string and saw a reference to BIOS problems with this chipset.
>
> Could someone please point me at site where I can find further info

The MVP3 problems I know about are ISA bus hangs for sound cards when
doing DMA, but I'm not sure on the specifics.  One of the linux-kernel
mailing list archives should be able to point out more information.

As the former owner of an MVP3-based board, I'm sure you'll be happy
with it.  I had no problems using the board at all.

--
Steve Philp                     "The Internet is like crack
Network Administrator            for smart people..."