On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 19:10, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 11:19, JoeHill wrote:
> > On 12 Jun 2003 17:27:14 -0700
> > Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> >
> > > O.K. gonna put on my tinfoil hat now.
> >
> > You might wanna double up the layers:
> >
> > http://www.itworld.com/Man/2681/030612scoultimatum/
>
> It's rather obvious that IBM is treating this as though it's nothing
> more than a fleabite.
>
> As I stated before, whatever COMPANIES that want to start changing laws
> to make what I and you do illegal, then I'll happily be a criminal.
>
> Everyone that's been involved with any form of *nix all the way through
> to linux has added/changed/modified the code in some way or another.
> UNIX contains linux code. LINUX contains (very little) unix code. Same
> goes for all of 'em. It's going to be a tough "prove" - and with the SCO
> version of an "NDA" that's even more impossible as the NDA itself
> doesn't allow for truth in the matter.
True but to the Lawyers if it has 1's and 0's in it then they are gonna
claim it. and can the jury selected for technical incompatence  know the
difference
        bet you a buck that if it comes to a jury trial there will be a
winnowing out of any one who even knows what 'nix is
--
Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>