I have 2 hard drive: one for window and a blank one for linux.
The blank one is in slave mode and is empty.   I want to load
linux on this slave drive.  I have made a bootable disquette and
when i try to partition my disk i cannot do anything.   It always
try to create partition on my window disk.   On the display i get:

mount point        device       request      actual     type
                          hda1         2437         2437      win98
fat32
                          hdb1         3079         3079      win98
fat32

drive summary    c/h/s            total           used       free
                hda  620/128/63   2441          2437      4m
                hdb  782/128/63   3079          3079      0m

I've try to add/edit the partition on my hdb drive to no avail.
it always create it on hda1.    What i'm i doing wrong?    Can
you help?   Thanks for your time.