El dom, 08-06-2003 a las 12:27, Johan Scheepers escribió:
> Hi,
> I need linux driver for above scanner

The Genius ColorPage-Vivid series are rebadged Plustek products, so you
need drivers and instructions for Plustek scanners:

Drivers and general information:
<http://www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html>

Clear newbie friendly instructions:
<http://home.t-online.de/home/g-jaeger/howtos/NewbiePlustekHowto/node1.html>

> Anyway where is the best place to look for linux drivers

The manufacturer's web site is the place to start. Genius's web site
<http://www.genius-kye.com/> provides links to Linux drivers for their
scanners. Failing that, try Google. Failing that, search the archives of
this list. I save all the posts to this list for that purpose. Failing
that, ask here.

Johan, I suggest you remove the Reply-to information from your email
client. When I started to reply to your query, my reply was addressed to
you personally and not to the newbie list.

--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copán, Honduras