On Sunday 15 June 2003 10:34 am, Eliza wrote:
> I have mandrake 8.2 and   Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe tv card with
> remoe. I can use it for tv watching ( xawv kwintv and zapping ), but i
> can't use the remote control. wich are te parameters for lirc_gpio in
> modules.conf.
> my modules.conf is:

I have that card as well, and my understanding is that the remote does not
work under Linux, although things may have changed since I bought it last
year.  Is there a project for getting the remote working?  Here are the
relevant lines from my modules.conf

options bttv p11=1 radio=1 card=34
options tuner type=2

I don't have any alias entries, I let devfs handle the module loading.
--
Greg