Joe,

This 'Armed Linux' seems to be similiar to WinLinux 2000 in that it
installs in Microsoft Windows.  I've read the website documents and I would
give it a try myself but I don't have the disk space to do it.  Why not
give it a whirl yourself and tell us what happens.  Have you read the
install docs?  They tell you that you have to have Windows running in 'safe
mode' to use Armed Linux properly.

Give it a shot and see what happens.

Richard

At 02:07 PM 10/2/99 -0500, Joe Brault wrote:
>Has anyone heard of this version of linux before?  If anyone has used it...
>what do ya think?  I'm interesed in trying it out on my laptop, but  i'm
>not sure if I want to risk it or not...
>

>Joe :)
>Attachment Converted:
"c:\eudoralgt2\attach\0,332,0-49715-g,1000.htmlst.dl.cat355.hl.g49715.url"