From: Saurav Gohain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] LinNeighbourhood problems

Hi,
I have installed Mandrake 9.1 and is connected to a
LAN that has both windows nt and linux machines.
Using LIN , i can connect to the Linux machines and
exchange files but I am unable to connect to the
windows machine.
In the lin neighbourhood, it shows the names but i
couldn't make it through to enter and access the
files.
what could be the problem.

furthermore, i am unable to connect to the net even
though the gateway address to connect to the net is
correct.

please help...
regards,

saurav