Hi Guys

I did an update of KDE to 3.1.2 using the texstar rpms, in fact I did an urpmi
kmess, and it was updated for me. However my scanner no longer works and I
get an error message from Sane saying "Failed to open device
'gt68xx:/dev/usb/scanner0':Invalid argument".

The scanner is a Lexmark X73 all in one beast which was working quite happily.
Has anyone else had a problem after upgarding, and if so, how did they fix
it.

Regards

Mark A
Reality continues to ruin my life - Calvin and Hobbes