At 10:02 PM 6/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:
<snips some leaves>
You won't be able to install linux on an NTFS partition - linux can read NTFS
but writing is unreliable. You'll need to use some partioning tool to resize
your NTFS partition so linux can be installed. I used partition magic pro - it
can create Linux Ext2 partitions. Just make sure you back up your data first.

Nathan

PM sucks for EXT2 Partitioning...if you must, make a blank set of partitions for linux & let MDK write the filesystem. PM's partitioning scheme isn't very good or efficient. Fair warning: PM will etll you later your partitions are corrupt if you follow my method. IGNORE IT! DO NOT let it fix this problem it perceives or you will lose your linux info.

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert