On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 09:47, JoeHill wrote:
> For every
> roadblock they put up in front of us, we'll find a way around it, or
> we'll use Stephen's head as a battering ram, whichever...after years of
> abuse, I would imagine a 12 guage round to the cranium would just give
> him a headache.

12 gauge would seem more like a mozzie bite mate.

--
Tue Jun 17 14:20:00 EST 2003
 14:20:00 up 3 days, 21:34,  3 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.05, 0.01

FORTUNE DISCUSSES THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN:        #4

Clothes:
        Men don't discard clothes.  The average man still has the gym shirt
he wore in high school.  He thinks a jacket is "just getting broken in" about
the time it develops holes in the elbows.  A man will let new shirts sit on
the shelf in their original packaging for a couple of years before putting
them to use, hoping they'll become more comfortable with age.
        Women think clothes are radioactive, with a half-life of one year.
They exercise precautions to avoid contamination by last year's fashions.