On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:24:11 +0930
"Mike Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> But I can from mozilla or galeon.  Even in su file manager I can't get
> there logged on as user or admin.  Any ideas on how to fix?
> cheers

don't use Konqueror?

sorry, I hate all that begins with the letter "k".

anyway, Galeon's a file browser now? hmmmmmm. You mean Nautilus?

if you *are* using Galeon, it's loading it as a URL, same with Mozilla,
whereas Konq, being a file browser, cannot see it perhaps because it is
not mounted properly?

make sure it is in your /etc/fstab

in a terminal type:

ls -l /mnt/win_c