I have a PC cel 300, 160 MB ram with the graphic chipset sis 6215 and a
Hyundai deluxescan 14S monitor. I could get a decent X. I get only 320x200
res X. Whether any body works with this setup with any version of
mandrake(7.2, 8.1,8.2,9.0 or 9.1). Even somebody works only with card can
also guide. I have searched thro' google but still I am where  I was. I have
read in one mail archive that while configuring X one can force to choose
between X 3.3.6 or 4.2 in mandrake 8.2. How can it be done?
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017