At 11:47 AM 6/17/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Okay, I was wrong. I've removed 3ddesktop, but I _still_ switch
desktops by double-pointing to either edge of my screen. Is that
some KDE feature I don't know about and maybe turned on my accident?

Miark

if you mean whizzing the cursor to the edge & it goes to the next desktop: Yes. Enlightenment has it too...its under the KDE Options IIRC somewhere... I think i found it by rightclicking the desktop.

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert