Kenneth E. Spress wrote:

Alright Now..
Thanks to Andrei for his kind help,
I have Vmware and Mandrake Running in a windows xp box (yuck) we know. My question is now that I have this how
can i either a.) import media from a NTFS file structure into the Mandrake file structure and what is the best media player
to use for Mandrake 8.2

What is option b.)? Don't know if this will work within VmWare - my hardware is not good enough to run it. But from plain old Linux, you can mount the NTFS partition (read-only!) and just copy what you want. Does that not work under VmWare?

Thanks
Kenneth E. Spress
RUID # 0462790
Interested in a user friendly ISP that costs less Try ACN Internet
http://www.acninc.net/dialuplocations.asp?details=us
http://www.acninc.net/innerwindow.asp?theurl=signupinfo.asp

Guy Rouillier