At 08:44 AM 6/20/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:52:10 -0600
FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> ROFL you already loved me! :)  but you're sweety anyway.
>
> yes i'm in alberta... home of queers, steers & repressive
> dictatorships.   See: Gay marriage issue. Sigh

ya, I've been following that. I thought we had it bad out here with
Harris, he's a boyscout compared to that lunatic Klein. I'm a peaceful
man (er, most of the time), but i'd like to put three clips into his
groin...

you know what, I think it's about time we stopped *asking nicely*. It's
about time to hit the streets, bash some pigs, you with me?

Lock and Load!

--
+ Joe Hill

I won't get into the local politics here... not the place for it. Suffice to say i made my statement @ the local Gay Pride parade over the weekend. I'd upload pix but i'm sure some would be offended by them.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert