On 21 Jun 2003 09:02:06 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> He's a writer. He's utilising current issues and making opinionated
> statements that he can justify in his own mind.

But comparing his analysis of Win 95 and OS/2 with his analysis of Linux
and its suitability for the enterprise is not only misleading, it's
outright dishonesty. There is simply no comparison. Look at the facts,
Linux is being adopted by enterprise level environments all over the
place, the only reason Win 95 ever was was because it was the only
viable end-user desktop at the time (see: monopoly).

Sure he's being nice, it's the classic troll tactic, start a fight and
then act all sweetness and light so the people who quite justifiably are
angry with him are made to look like zealots.

I wouldn't trust one word that comes out of his mouth, considering who
he works for and his background.

You and I don't have a profit motive, he does.

--
+ Joe Hill
+ Registered Linux user #282046