I decided I was going to get myself into some deep water and install
cooker. How should I go about doing this? At this very moment I am
mirroring a local copy of this:
ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586

Do I need to mirror the entire .../Mandrake-devel/cooker  dir? Or is the
i586 directory enough. And, once this is done, how do I go about
installing it? I am going to do a fresh install from Mandrake 9.1. Are
all the setting and config files from 9.1 okay to use with Cooker? Or
should I start over with my /home partition too.

Thanks!
John Drouhard

--
Sat Jun 21 18:20:36 UTC 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.