On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 14:45, Eko Budiharto wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to ask about making a PDF document in linux. If I want to
> make one, I just use PDF printer, right? Now my question is in window I
> can change the permission in a PDF document (no printing, no editing,
> etc), is it possible I can those kind of things in linux?
> I am looking forward to a faovorable reply from you. Thank you.
>
> Eko.

Because the PDF printer is actually a "postscript to PDF converter" I
don't think you can set the security permissions as you can with
Distiller - I've looked, but haven't been able to figure it out - but on
the other hand, that's rather cool to be able to edit a PDF as a
postscript file...

--
Tue Jun 24 15:00:00 EST 2003
 15:00:00 up 3 days, 10 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.18, 0.17

The flush toilet is the basis of Western civilization.
                -- Alan Coult