Hi All

I've been lurking here since 8.0.  I thank you all for making me comfortable if not
really proficient in ML.

I have a problem which I have tried to resolve with ML and my site host.  ML won't
answer me and my guy says it's all ML's list servers' fault.

Here's the deal.  I am about to lose my [EMAIL PROTECTED] because Comcast bought 'em.

I have tried several times to subscribe to the lists as [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The Sympa
server is "unable to resolve the host-name" for some reason.  Other lists with other
servers and other general correspondence works perfectly.

I know there are other ways to work around this problem.  That's not what I want.  I
want to know why this is happening and I want ML to fix it.  I'll probably be happy
with the "why".

It burns my butt to get incessant warnings about the expiration of my Club dues and a
deaf ear to my plea.

Being a stubborn old fellow, I ain't givin' up a dime, sou, euro, or pence until I get
an answer.

I know I'm a little ripple in a big pond, but Mandrake sure has a way of shooting
themselves in the foot.

Sincerely

Lee Wiggers