On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 08:11, Eric Huff wrote:
> If i have an isp that has a limit on the number of mails sent, is there a way to get
> sylpheed to break it up into seperat mails automatically?
>
> I'm sure the reason the isp has the rule is for purposes of spam.  I promise that's
> not what i am doing!
> We're havin a 5th of july party, and i guess i have too many firends that like to
> come to parties... (anyone list members in the pasadena, CA area?)
>
> thanks,
> eric

...couldn't you just setup POSTFIX or SENDMAIL to deliver directly
instead of passing through and using your SMTP?

--
Mon Jun 30 21:30:01 EST 2003
 21:30:01 up 5 days, 21:16,  3 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.07, 1.02

The introduction of a new kind of music must be shunned as imperiling the
whole state, for styles of music are never disturbed without affecting
the most important political institutions. ...  The new style, gradually
gaining a lodgement, quitely insinuates itself into manners and customs,
and from it ... goes on to attack laws and constitutions, displaying the
utmost impudence, until it ends by overturning everything.
                -- Plato, "Republic", 370 B.C.