On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 08:22, Björn Olsson wrote:
> I just stumbled over the directiory /usr/postinstall-rpm. It is full of
> rpms, some of which may have been installed once and others
> that I don't recognize at all. Thay all have a modification time of
> april 7, and I suppose that's when I installed 9.1.
> Is it needed for anything or is it safe to delete?
>
> --
> Björn Olsson

Yeeesh - that almost sounds as if the directory is fulla stuff that
didn't get installed properly - you might want to verify that the
packages in that directory ARE installed - just in case the installation
process got hosed up and you didn't even know about it...

--
Tue Jul  1 10:10:00 EST 2003
 10:10:00 up 6 days,  9:56,  3 users,  load average: 1.88, 1.88, 1.82

                        Pittsburgh Driver's Test

(8) Pedestrians are

        (a) irrelevant.
        (b) communists.
        (c) a nuisance.
        (d) difficult to clean off the front grille.

The correct answer is (a).  Pedestrians are not in cars, so they are
totally irrelevant to driving; you should ignore them completely.