On June 30, 2003 07:29 pm, Renier Horne wrote:
> Hi there
> I am having serious problems with my pc's graphics performance.  All
> works fine untill you need some 3D.  All the games that have 3D and
> even the GL screensavers experience serious bottlenecks, so bad you
> can't play the game or in the screensaver's case enter the password
> to unlock the desktop.  My PC's Config is as follows:
> Mandrake 9.1, NVidia Riva TNT2 Pro 32MB, Epox P4XA Mainboard, Celeron
> 1.7GHz CPU, 256MB PC133 RAM, 40GB(/,/usr,/var,/home,swap) & 20GB
> HDD(/mnt/windows), CD-ROM & CD-RW, SCSI TAPE & Jazz Drive.

Have you installed the NVidia linux drivers ?  If not you need to visit
the NVidia web site and download and install the drivers for your card.
Be sure to read the documentation well the first time and you will be
happy.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Mon Jun 30 21:08:34 EDT 2003
 21:08:34 up 11:13,  3 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.07, 0.05