At 07:37 PM 6/30/03, Miark wrote:
I've used Sylpheed forever for personal and list mail, but I've
been somewhat stuck to Outlook Express for all my business e-mail
because I could never find an easy _and_ effective way to convert.
(KMail's import utility, for example, is easy, but doesn't work
for crap.)

But (!) today I found DBXConv which is free program for Winsux that
converts dbx mail to mbox. It works perfectly and it's plumb easy.
So if anybody out there is stuck with OE against their will, give
this program a try: http://people.freenet.de/ukrebs/dbxconv.html

There exists a rather simple method to convert between *any* two email clients that support IMAP. Simply setup an IMAP server, move all your mail folders to the server using your old client program, then copy them all back with the new client.

Frank