> > Anyone know why i wouldn't be able to get acroread to print?
> >
> > Other programs print the same files with the same command. /usr/bin/lp,
> > lpr, etc.
> >
> > The only reason i wanna print from acroread is i have a screwed up pdf that
> > only it and xpdf can see.  It's screwed up enough, though, that xpdf won't
> > print it.  (and oddly, the acrobat for winblows won't open it either.)
> >
> > Acroread acts like it is printing it, but no jobs show up, and nothing
> > happens.  I did try a known good pdf with acroread, but still no pronting.
> > So i have hopes that if i can get it to pring at all, it will print my
> > borked file.
> >
> > Acroread's printing to ps is screwed, too...   (pdf2ps doesn't do it
> > either.)
> >

> > I know it's a long shot...
> >
> > thanks!
> > eric
>
> Try setting your print command to 'qtcups --stdin'

I get this error when i print that way:

kbuildsycoca running...
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

However, i think this qtcups command may solve other problems. There are other
programs that require a command for printing, and i wondered how to get them to print
to pdf...

There are a lot of "lp" based commands, that have always confused me.  I guess it's
time to read the ptinting howto's!

Thanks for the lead,
eric