I received the following after getting downright rude with Mandrake about not being
able to subscribe here or with the expert list with my everyday email address.

Thought those of you with similar problems would get a chuckle.

Dear Mr ,

I'm sorry if I didn't find a solution for your mail adress to be on our lists.
I asked the appropriate service but I think they didn't find a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Stéphane Gustin

How can the distro be so good and the business end be so lame?  Don't they know that
for many, the list is the reason the distro works?

Without you all I would have been off in another direction years ago.

Lee Wiggers