On Tue, 05 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> Can u be a bit more specific?

I try so ;-)
I'm using a Pentium Pro 200, 48 MB Ram, Adaptec 2920, 4,3 GB IBM HD, ATI Mach
64 2MB... thats my hardware.

I start with a startdisk and choose "expert".

Then I can pass every part of the configuartion without a problem.

Then normally I have to choose the X-Server. But at this point I get an error.
It tells me that an error occured and if I want to retry or go to the menu. In
the menu I can choose which part of the installation I will do next. But there
is only the X-Configuration. So I can't skip this part and if I retry I get the
same message.

Thanks...

Helmut