If you installed by RPM then you can remove shorewall with

urpme shorewall
in a root terminal.

I am not sure what the "one-interface.tar.gz" you installed is. Where did you
find it?

Shorewall will be installed automatically if you ask the Mandrake Control
Centre to set up a firewall for you. The Mandrake Control Centre however has
a habit of mixing up which interface is the Internet, and which the local
network, especially with ADSL. If you look in /etc/shorewall/interfaces you
can confirm which interface is which.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net