On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:15:20 +0100
Tsyko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did everything that you suggested...
> still with the same results. Where must i get fglrx.0?
> the fglrx.0 file was not there regardless of what agp driver I used.

Do you have the kernel-source installed for your version if the kernel.

rpm -q kernel-source.

The ATI driver build is different from that of the nvidia.
The fglrx driver will build even if the kernel-source is not installed
But dri will be disabled because no drm module is created.

The XF86Config-4 you list is that for the radeon driver Not that for
the glfrx driver which the ATI installation should create.

I have attached mine for you to see.

    Charles

--
No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife in the shoulder blades will
seriously