Hi All

Being a newbie at writing programs the idea of setting up a compiler is a
little bit daunting.

Currently I am trying to configure QMAKESPEC as per Q3 Assistant but
unfortunately I am having a bit of a comprehension problem.

I would thus appreciate it if some kind person that has qmake functioning
correctly would send me their copy of QMAKESPEC.

For me this file is located at:
/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf

For thouse who are not following this all the files located in:
/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/
are QMAKESPEC files each for a different stile of installation.

The principal issues I am having concern what is required in the locations
where a reference directory is not shown.

Thanks
Frank