I used MCC. I set it up for straight through (LPRNG)
I forgot. What port is Webmin on

Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 08:09, Kevin J Citron wrote:

I know better than to buy anything OTHER than an HP for printing on MDK 9.1
I have a Lexmark Z52. That does nothing but print out pages that
are full black ink. No letters, no chars no colors no images. Nada.
Just a page of solid black. All 8.5 x 11
Anyone have a pointers on how to remedy this.

Thanks in advance.

When you initially setup the printer, did you set it up for CUPS, or
straight through? (LPRNG) - and something you might want to try is using
Webmin (latest version is out - easy enough to update) - I've found that
if you can't set up the pritner properly through MCC or CUPS, that
Webmin will generally work...

Kevin J Citron
Sr. Object Imagineer
Optimized Objects, Inc.