Where do I get checksum software and how do I use it on a windows machine? I have got both 8.2 and 9.1 ISO's disks1-3 burned onto cd's. I can't get either installed. On either of two machines where 7.2 were running before. I cheched the hardware list for both version and am in complience. with both. 9.1 installs and setsup KDE. Then when it goes to and initailization screen and hang there with my harddrives working indicator lights on. I've left it there once overnight and still it did not come up. With ver 8.2 I can't get past the first CD. I put the second one in and the CD light comes on but not harddrive activety afterwards. Some time I can move the mouse but most times it just freezes and won't even let me press enter to get it going. I have even written zeros to harddrive before try to install each version and always get same results on two different machines both Pll's w/ 128 RAM.