After upgrading to Mandrake 9.1 I chosed 'Update Software' and got a list of
software that I could update over the network. I selected a few ones but
during the update I got messages that some libraries are needed and can't be
found (it's a large list). I assumed that all the stuff needed for update should
be on the server.

I tried it again a few weeks later and than I got the message that the
server has no files at all for Mandrake 9.1.

Did you experience similar problems? Any hints?