Thanks for Your help Stephen;

Like a newbie i forgot to write this important detail,
sory my mistake...

the erro is some thing like this:
Can find /usr/src/include
maybe this is not your default directory...

I tried set this to /usr/src/linux-2.4.21.0-18mdk, and
 the erro change to: your linux directory is ok but
one of this files or directory is not present [net],
[asm] and ...

--- Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > On
Thu, 2003-07-10 at 22:14, Lucio_Costa wrote:
> > Greetings All.
> >
> > I format my last one Window$ machine and installed
> > MDK9.1, I updated all bugfix, security updates and
> > normal updates. After that, I couldn't install my
> > MVware 4. Did you ha ve any suggestion on how to
> make
> > it.
>
> What errors are you getting - or what exactly is
> going on when you try
> to install it?
>
> --
> Thu Jul 10 23:40:00 EST 2003
>  23:40:00 up 4 days,  1:12,  3 users,  load average:
> 0.34, 0.51, 0.60

> |            __    __          |kuhn media australia
> |           /-oo /| |'-.
> |http://kma.0catch.com           |
> |          .\__/ || |   |
> |================================|
> |       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |stephen kuhn
> |      | /  \__.`=._) (_       | email:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] |

>  linux user #:267497 linux machine #:194239 * MDK
> 9.1 & RH 7.3
>      Mandrake Linux Kernel 2.4.21-11mdk Cooker for
> i586

>  * This message was composed on a 100% Microsoft
> free computer *
>
> Don't compare floating point numbers solely for
> equality.
>
> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

=====
[]'s
Lucio Costa

Linux user #204519
"We do what we can, we give what we have
   Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task
     The rest is the madness of art."

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção
contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/