I have determined that I probably need an up to date version of the pegasus driver on my system.  I have downloaded the header file off the CVS on the internet.  I would like to add the new version of the driver to my system.  I am guessing that this requires me to compile it since I can not seem to find any other versions.  Can someone explain how I go about doing this and what will I need to do it?

Wade

Continuing from the conversation below

Thanks for identifying the driver source bascule.
If you look at the latest source code for the driver
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pegasus2/pegasus/pegasus.h
you can see the Microsoft adapter was added to the source 4 weeks and 5 days
ago.

From the latest source we can see
VENDOR_MICROSOFT        0x045e
PEGASUS_DEV( "Microsoft MN-110", VENDOR_MICROSOFT, 0x007a,
DEFAULT_GPIO_RESET | PEGASUS_II )

Adding the line
pegasus              0x0003 0x045e   0x007a    0x0000       0x0000       0x00
0x00            0x00            0x00            0x00            0x00
0x00000000

(That is all one line) to /etc/hotplug/usb.handmap  should cause the driver to
be loaded whenever the USB adapter is plugged in.

If that does not work then you may have to compile the driver from CVS which
is quite a lot more work for a newbie.

derek