Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 10:19, John Richard Smith wrote:

Is it me or has this version of mozilla got a bug in the count mechanism
for the number of unread emails held in a folder.

John

We can look at it in two perspectives: 1.) It's you. 2.) Mozilla sucks

Now, if it's 1.), then we need to explore how to resolve the issues
within YOU in order to get everything sorted out nicely and have you
operating at your maximum and optimal capacity.

If it's 2.), then we need to convince you to use a better browser.

Thank you Stephen for your carefully worded reply.

OK, so it's me.

So how is it me ?

John

--