Anne Wilson wrote:

Use Software Installer, and install efax. It couldn't be simpler. If you haven't installed any packages before and have any problems, come back for very specific instructions, but I don't think you will need to.

Anne

If you mean Configuration / Packaging / Install Software/ then I have. I tried every software package including the Supplementary and Commercial Application disk.