El Vie 18 Jul 2003 06:26, manolis escribió:
> Cinelerra is very NON-linear. It is far beyond what I want.
> I just want an utility to give me preview frame by frame of a movie, that
> can give me options for removing specific frames from the AVI, and
> recompressing.

        Try 'Linux Video Studio'.

        Suerte
----------
Nombre: linuxvideostudio
Versión: 0.1.7-2mdk
Tamaño: 794 KB
Resumen: A simple Video Editing Application
Descripción: Linux Video Studio is a simple Non-Lineair Editor, based on the
famous mjpegtools. You can record, edit, playback and render video. Recording
is mostly done via hardware-MJPEG boards such as the Pinnacle DC10+ or the
Iomega Buz. BT8x8 cards (*only* with the BTTV-0.8 driver!) are also
supported. Editing provides simple editing functions such as deleting, adding
or moving scenes and creating simple effects such as scene transitions or
image overlays. Playback is done via hardware MJPEG playback on boards such
as the Pinnacle DC10+ or Iomega Buz. Rendering of movies provides functions
such as MJPEG, divx or MPEG encoding. Functions such as video scaling, video
denoising or distributed encoding (i.e., dividing the work over more than one
computer) are all supported.
Includes a studio TV application.

--
Pilagá