On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:17:45 -0500
Brooks Family <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there one?  I looked at the website for mplayer, but I'm not sure
> if there was one available.  What is a CVS?  Is that a GUI?  Anyway,
> does anyone know if there is one and, if so, how do I get it and
> install it?

You can get all the mplayer rpms, including mplayer-gui, from from any
of the Mandrake mirrors and it should also be on your cds if you have
9.1.

You can also get the same, but enhanced, rpms from any of the PLF
mirrors.
Moreover those on PLF will be the latest version.

    Charles

--
You will have good luck and overcome many hardships.