Hi! I'm trying to install packages(drakwizard & smbwizard) from the installation CD#1 on my computer(which has the OS Mandrake Linux 9.1) but when I press install in the rpmdrake 9.1 window, a message pops out sayin' Insert the CD in the cd writer and also the tray of my CD Writer(Hewlett Packard 8100 series) comes out. So, after inserting the tray of my cdwriter with the CD on it, when I press OK the computer freezes. Mouse and keyboard doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Or is there if any a workaround?

Thank you.

--AD