On 20 Jul 2003 16:49:45 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Open a terminal. Type: convert thisiconname.ico thisiconname.png
>
> Gosh, that was hard!

No, these are .ico which I originally converted from Mac format...the
process was kinda involved -- gifmoviegear to photshop to gifmoviegear
again...

these are really slick icons, I wish I could get this ImageMagick to
work. Tried to compile from source, ended up just installing from PLF,
but now I can't find the binary to run, LOL!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046