On Sunday 20 Jul 2003 11:07 pm, JoeHill wrote:
LO> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:53:30 +0100
>
> Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > Actually, we did solve that one.  I sent the person a section
> > from my moz bookmark file, and he edited it and put it into his
> > own.  I'm pleased to say it worked fine.
>
> Anne is our resident Mozilla *expert*, she'll have Mozilla makin ya
> coffee before ya know it!
>
> But I told her about the "about:config" trick, so she owes me... a
> smooch?

LOL - no expert, but I like Moz as a browser.  I like the left-hand
panel for search and bookmarks, I like the F9 to switch it in and
out, and I like its configurability.

Joe, remind me about that one.  This is probably something that you
and I should put together for the TWiki pages, since it is so useful.

Anne