Hi all,

I recently discovered how to install a few extra
plugins for Mozilla including Real Player and Java.
This is great - still trying to make the full move
from Windows. I also have discovered MPlayer (in place
of Ogle...).  My question is: How can one play WMV
files and other content right from Mozilla?  I
installed mplayerplug but that didnt' seem to work.
Since Mozplugger appears more powerful (you can link
office files, etc) I figured I'd try that... Office
files such as .doc open fine.  But still cannot
automatically open wmv.

If I download the wmv files and open them in MPlayer,
they play fine.  The problem appears to be in the
linking of mozilla and mplayer?  Any tips or advice
you guys can offer will be greatly appeciated.  Thanks!