On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:48:19 +0700
Eko Budiharto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I have a situation where I receive any attachment  in .doc or .sxw or
> .xls or .sxc format and open it using openoffice, Iwill get an error
> message : "Error loading document file :///tmp/Adm%20officer.sxw:
> Read-Error.
> Format error discovered in the file in sub-document styles.xml at
> 1,18(row, col)."
> Please someone tell me what cause this kind of error.
> Thank you in advance.

Excuse my ignorance, but what in the name of sweet Mary mother of God is
an .sxw or .sxc?

Also, try saving the doc to your home dir first, then open with
appropriate app (OO).

Mayhap Mozilla has probs interfacing with OO?

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046