I have to say that I'm really excited about Linux and open source software
in general.  I recently made the switch and I feel like I have a grip on
what it's all about now.  I must say it is a very very good thing.

I checked out XFce4 and that's awesome.  I'd like to check out Waimea, but
waimea.org seems to have been down for a couple days now.  What else should
I check out?  Not just Window Managers, but all kinds of Linux stuff.  Maybe
there's a website that goes over stuff like that?

- Grant

P.S. Does anyone know of a laptop retailer that will lease a laptop without
an OS or maybe just with Linux?