Frank,

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself.  I figure that I'm relatively
accomplished at Linux / Unix related stuff, but I don't know everything
there is know (and so therefore still have much to learn).

I've been on several linux related mailing lists.  I can proudly trace my
involvement (albeit largely unofficial) with LPI back to June 1999, with
the Redhat Mailing lists back to February '99, and on this list (albeit
with 3 different mailing addresses) to sometime in 2001.

Unfortunately, I've not had nearly as much time to keep up with what's
going on here (I'm subscribed to 26 e-mail lists currently, which I will
probably be paring back again soon).  I still haven't launched
mdklinuxfaq.org (even though I had hoped to have at least a basic page in
place by now).  By the way, you can get to Vincent Danen's twiki via
twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org also....

I've always tried to aim high on everything I do -- so here's to hoping,
Frank, that you're on the list for another 10 years!

Michael