On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 13:16, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 23:31, Marco Verheul wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'd like to set up WINE on my mdk9.1 machine, but I see the
> > documentation is quite extensive. Is there a simple way to do this or do
> > I need to chew through all the documentation?
> >
> > Thanks for any tips!
> >
> > Marco
>
> Quite literally, you should be able to use it "out of the box" with
> little or no configuration - of course, with the exception of running it
> the first time and having it set itself up per user.

I installed WINE from the 9.1 cd's, but I suppose i have to set up some
sort of 'fake' directory structure where I can install programs. I'm
happy as a clam with all the Linux tools, but I would like to toy around
with TopStyle and Dreamweaver. Also I wouldn't mind if i could get Kazaa
to run...

Can you recommend a tutorial to do a basic set up?

Marco
--
Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *