As far as i can tell, the best way to do this is from within IE.  I
think i have 5.? at work, and the newest one here, and both have an
option to export favorites "to netscape" i think.  If you do that,
mozilla will happily import them, or if you want that to be your entire
file, you can just copy it to wherever your bookmarks.html is.

for me it was ~/.mozilla/default/kktv743s.slt/bookmarks.html

If you have no acess to IE, you can zip the favs up and i'll give it a
shot here.
(i promise not to snoop at which pr0n sites you use...)

'Course, you'll owe me a beer for making me boot into windows again. :)

HTH,
eric