I check but it seems to be complicaded for a novice like me.

> On Tuesday 29 Jul 2003 9:57 pm, Daniel wrote:
>> I manage to install Mandrake 9.1 everthing is fine except I cannot
>> connect. to internet. I went on D-Link web site and they don't have
>> Linux driver.
>>
>> My wireless card is: D-Link DWL-520+ and the router is DI-614+
>>
>> If anybody has an alternative please help me.
>>
>> THANK YOU
>
> I do not have one, but I found this
>
> http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DlinkDwl520plus
>

> derek
> --
> ----------------------------------
> www.jennings.homelinux.net

You need to go here;

http://www.ivor.it/wireless/acx.html for the binary driver that I have
used to set up my D-Link520+ or follow the links off to the the
Sourceforge acx100 OSS driver development page - they have come a long
way
and many people are reporting successes with both your card and router.
I have been running the binary driver for over a month now without a
glitch but they do take a little bit of work to get going.

--
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.