> > LC_PAPER=sv_SE
> > LC_NUMERIC=sv_SE
> > SYSFONT=lat0-16
> > LC_TIME=en_US
> > LC_MEASUREMENT=sv_SE
> > LANG=en_US
> > LC_MESSAGES=en_US
> > LC_IDENTIFICATION=sv_SE
> >
> > Should I add an entry, and what should that be?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Fifner
>
> Hmm... strange. To me it looks like a babylonic confusion of
> languages, Fifner. It seems you prefer Swedish, so maybe that's
> the cause. For example : LANG=en_US will probably not understand
> ä, ö and å. Just for comparison, here's mine :
>
> LC_CTYPE=da_DK
> LC_TELEPHONE=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_CTYPE=da_DK.UTF-8
> LANGUAGE=da_DK.UTF-8:da
> LC_MONETARY=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_ADDRESS=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_COLLATE=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_NAME=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_PAPER=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_NUMERIC=da_DK.UTF-8
> SYSFONT=lat0-16
> LC_TIME=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_MEASUREMENT=da_DK.UTF-8
> LANG=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_MESSAGES=da_DK.UTF-8
> LC_IDENTIFICATION=da_DK.UTF-8
>
> I would try to replace all occurences of *en_US* with*sv_SE*, and
> add UTF-8 or iso-8859-15 to each line. The UTF-8 isn't perfect,
> though, but tolerable. Backup the original file first, just in
> case.
>
> HTH
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

I would like to have all the volume, length, weight, and number systems set to
swedish. But the user interface I do NOT want in swedish. Do I have to leave
one at en_US? And in that case, wich one?

And the swedish letters are not enough. I need the icelandish ones as well. Is
there a multi language setting available?

Thanks,

Fifner

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers